In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to create a System Restore point on a Windows XP computer. Begin by clicking on the Start menu and go to All Programs. Open the Accessories menu and select System Tools. Go down the menu and select System Restore. Check Create a Restoring Point and click Next. Now type in a description for the restoring point and click Create. You will then create a restoring point for you to access whenever you want to restore back to that point. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Windows XP computer and would like to learn how to create a System Restore point so that they can easily restore their computer to that time point if they are having trouble with their computer in the future.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades