The tutorial shows how to use trigger grouping in QuicKeys, which essentially means instead of assigning a single trigger to activate shortcuts, you can use a group of keys as a trigger. In this example, you'll see how to set up a macro to launch Calculator by simply typing the letters "cal" (short for Calculator) in the Finder. Whether you're new to Startly Software's popular macro and automation application or are merely looking to pick up a few new tips and tricks, you're certain to be well served by this free video software tutorial. For more information, including detailed, step-by-step instructions, watch this video guide.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades