M4cbook shows viewers how to easily customize the Menu Bar for Snow Leopard on the Mac. He takes extra time to emphasis the need to backup your files before proceeding with the customization, and reminds viewers to backup their files throughout the instructional video. M4cbook shows step-by-step the process by showing you his computer screen as he's giving the instructions to do so. By performing the steps in this video, you can customize the Menu Bar for the Snow Leopard the way you want it, instead of its default properties.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades