In order to customize your Safari tool bar, you can alter your buttons. All you have to do is click on "view" and "customize tool bar". Select a button that you like from the 2 rows in display. Then, click on the button you would like to add to your tool bar and drag it to your tool bar. You can use buttons as shortcuts to go back and forward, with the back and forth arrows and to take you to your favorite sites, with "top sites". There is not refresh button, because it isn't necessary. It's in your browser. You'll just need to decide how many and which ones you want to use regularly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades