Check out this tutorial and make Windows 7 you're own by customizing the log in screen. This is fun to do and will, no doubt, make you feel more connected to your PC.
This tool will allow you to customize the logon screen for Windows 7 without touching the registry at all. Simply download the piece of software, and make sure to Run as Administrator. Thanks to GreenMartian from Neowin for creating this tool, and djlegion from our forums for providing this nice skin.
This tool has many features that make it easy to use:
The enable option allows you to change the logon background. The disable option restores the logon background back to default with just one click.
Resize the selected image to your current resolution
Finds the highest JPG compression that would still keep it under 256kb. (Logon backgrounds cannot exceed this size)
Saves the selected image as backgroundDefault.jpg and creates a backup of the original.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades