In this tutorial, Jonathan shows us how to cut and paste on a computer. To do this on a mouse, you will see the left side clicker is the left click and the right is the right click button. To practice, go to a random website and highlight some text, then right click and a drop down menu will appear. Click on "copy". Now, open up a Word program and right click again until you see the drop down menu. Click on "paste" and you will see the text you just copied appear before your eyes! This is a simple way to copy information without having to retype it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades