Steps on how to cut copy and paste on a Mac. Make sure that all your Windows are closed. 1. Click the Apple on the upper right corner. 2. Select and click System Preferences and a small window will appear. 3. Double click the small mouse picture and a bigger mouse picture will appear 4. Click on the right tab that says Primary Button and click to select Secondary Button. 5. Close the window. 6. When you right click the mouse a menu will appear and you can already cut copy and paste just like in Windows.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades