In this how to video, you will learn how to take text from one location to another. This is known as cutting and pasting. First, open your word processor. Next, go in to your browser and find a website with text that you want to copy. Highlight a line of text. Next, right click it and select copy. Next, go back to your word processor and right click. Select paste. If you want to place it somewhere else, highlight the text in the word processor and go to edit. Select copy and then open notepad. Once it is open, go to edit and select paste. You can also use control and v on your keyboard to paste. Control and c on the keyboard after you highlight text will copy it. You now know how to copy and paste.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades