How to Decompress an Archive File. This video demonstrates how to get to the files you downloaded in archive. Download and install TUGZip, you can easily find official site using Google. The installation process is nothing special, you will choose language, accept the agreement, select a folder to install in and so on. Now, choose Explorer view-style in Configuration Wizard. Click next, next, next, select two checkboxes, hit next again and press finish. TUGZip will open. Choose Options - Configuration - System and select "Display context menu items in a submenu". Right-click archive you need to decompress and choose TUGZip - Extract to. Now you have what the archive contains.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades