This video will show you how to defrag your computer's hard drive to increase its speed. To defrag your hard drive, do the following: Go to 'Start', 'All Programs', 'Accessories', 'System Tools', 'Disk Defragmenter'. Select the hard drive that you wish to defragment, and select 'Defragment'. Depending on the size of your hard drive, this process could take between one and two hours to complete. After the process is complete, your computer will be uncluttered and will hopefully run a little faster.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades