Quickly explains what program to use (and how to use it) to delete files that Vista won't let you delete.
•First download the program, Unlocker, from the website found in the video author's description.
•After downloading, find Unlocker in the Vista start menu.
•Unlocker will allow you to move or delete a file.
•Unlocker deletes files permanently. The file won't appear in the recycle bin.
This is the process for deleting files from Vista, even when it doesn't want you to.
Comment: this was quite good, I made only a couple of small changes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades