A basic maintenance step in Windows XP is deleting temporary files. In this short tutorial, TellYouKnew walks you through the steps necessary to delete temporary files. The first step is to select "RUN" from the Start menu. When the Run box opens, type %temp% in the box and press enter (or click OK). A new window will open which contains all of your hidden, yet safe to delete, temporary files. TellYouKnew advises that you simply select all of the files and delete them. You may delete the files by simply right-clicking on the files and selecting delete. This video assumes that you are already comfortable with Windows and know how to select multiple files.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades