In this tutorial, we learn how to delete Security Tool from your computer. First, you will need to restart your computer. After this, go to your documents on your computer. Then, type in "Type C:/Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data". After this, delete the file with all of the numbers. If you now get an error that says "access denied" then restart your computer again. Once the starting screen appears, press "F8", then select safe mode and redo the steps that you just took. After you do these steps, this will be gone from your computer and won't bother you anymore.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades