In this video it is demonstrated that how to delete temporary files in Windows XP. There are two different methods for deleting temporary files. First of all go to and click "start" then go to "run" and type temp now click on ok, then a window will appear, in this window there are all useless files, select all files and delete it. Now the other method is go to "run" and type %TEMP%, after clicking ok a window will appear in which there are useless folders and files, select all folders and files and delete it. Some times there are files which will not be deleted, leave those files and delete rest files.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades