In this video, Nub shows us how to delete a user account. First, you will click "start" then "control panel". Then click on "user accounts" and then "manage another account". You must be logged in as the administrator to do this. A new window will pop up once you click on this and you will see all the user accounts on your computer. Click on the user you want to delete and a menu will show up. Click the button that says "delete this account". A message will appear asking if you want to save the files, choose the appropriate button and click "delete account". That's all you need to do to delete a user account!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades