In this tutorial, Brian from TruTricks shows us how to delete a cache in a Mac or any Apple computer. This should be performed at least once every week. First, go down to the menu bar and click on "finder". Click on "Macintosh HD", "Library" ant then "Cache". Now, right click on "cache" and then select "delete" from the drop-down menu. Next, click on "users" and then click on your name, then click on "library", "Cache" and right click and select "Delete". Now, go to your trash can and empty your trash can. You have now deleted your cache from your computer!
For help on other platforms and browsers, see "How to Clear Your Cache on Any Web Browser" for details.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades