In this tutorial, we learn how to disable the annoying UAC popup message in Windows 7. First, go to the start button, then click on the control panel. After this, find the user accounts button on this window. Click on "change user account control settings", then move the slider on the page higher or lower depending on what you want your settings to be. This will remove the pop up message from driving you crazy and popping up all the time. If you want a description of each of the settings, click at the top and then move to the setting you are most comfortable with.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades