This video shows how to enable automatic login for Macintosh Operating System users:
1.Click on the Apple icon in the top-left corner and select System Preferences.
2.Click on the Security icon.
3.When the Security screen appears, click on the Lock icon at the bottom left.
4.Enter the name and password that will allow you to make changes to the system and click OK.
5.Un-check the box that's on the left of Ã¢Â€ÂœDisable automatic login.Â€
6.Now you have to select the name that you want to automatically log in and enter the password for that name.
7.Click on the Lock icon to prevent further changes from being made.
After following theses steps, your computer will automatically log you into the name you selected in step number six.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades