In this how to video, you will learn how to turn off the Windows firewall in Windows XP. This is useful if you would rather use a third party firewall to protect your computer instead. First, go to start menu and click run. Type in firewall.cpl and press okay. The firewall will now open. You will see that the firewall is on. To turn it off, select off. It will say it is not recommended, but if you must turn it off, this is the easiest way to do it. Click okay to complete the process. Your Windows firewall is now off.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades