In this video, we learn how to disable password when waking a laptop. First, go to terminal, then type in "gcomp-editor". Now a configuration editor will open, go to the gnome-power-manager, then lock on the left hand toolbar. After this, un-check the boxes that say "hibernate and suspend", then exit out. Now, go to look at your screen saver preferences and make sure it isn't set to lock when your computer hibernates. After this, when your computer wakes back up, you won't have to worry about entering a password every time. This will save you time while working on your computer, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades