This video is about removing sticky keys. The video begins with clicking on start in Windows XP, clicking on settings, control panel, accessibility options. In accessibility options you will see three key options which are unchecked. Click on settings of the first option which is the Use StickyKeys option and you will see five options of which the first three should be checked. In the second option which is the Use FilterKeys option ,there are five options which should be checked except for the second one. In the third option which is Use ToggledKeys there is only one option which should be checked. Doing all of these steps would remove your sticky keys problems.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades