In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to disable User Account Control in a Windows Vista computer. Begin by clicking on the Start menu and select the Control Panel. Then type in "user account" in the search box and click on "Turn User Account Control on or off" under User Accounts. Now deselect the checked box and click OK. Finish by clicking on Restart when the Microsoft Windows window pops up to reboot the system for the changes to take effect. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Windows Vista computer, and would like to learn how to turn off the user account control because it causes annoyance and irritation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades