This video shows the viewer how to disable User Account Control within either Windows 7 or Windows Vista. This is done by clicking on the start menu and then type 'Microsoft config' into the search box. This opens the 'system configuration' menu. Select the 'tools' section. For Windows Vista there is simply an option to disable User Account Control. For Windows 7 click on the 'change UAC settings' option before clicking launch. In Windows 7 the slider should be dragged to the bottom. Both methods require a full system reboot.
For more information and an instructional demonstration please see the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades