1. To disable the UAC (User Account Controls), first click start button and type "msconfig" into the start search text box.
2. And click on Continue to navigate into system configuration then select "Tools" menu.
3. And choose "Disable UAC" option and click on Launch button to disable the User account controls. You will get warning message on task bar as "Check Your User Account Controls, User Account Control is turned off".
4. Also you will get "The Operation Completed Successfully" message in command prompt. And you can enable the UAC by select the "Enable UAC" option from system configuration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades