In this how-to video, you will learn how to remove the Windows genuine advantage notification from your operating system. First, open my computer and go to the windows folder. Look for the system32 folder and open it. Search for WGAtray.exe. Select both wgatray.exe and wgalogin and delete. Next, go to the run command and type in regedit. Click okay to open the program. Now, back up the registry. Once this is done, it will be safe to edit the registry. Now, navigate to hkeylocalmachine, software, and scroll down to Microsoft. Go to windowsnt, currentversion, and go to winlogin. Lastly, go to notifywgalogin. Right click this folder and delete it. Restart your system to complete the task. This video shows you how to easily disable the notifications from your system.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades