In Windows Vista start off by going into the control panel in the start menu. In here go into "user accounts and family safety". Inside go into "user accounts". A screen will appear where you can make changes to your user account. Here there should be an option to turn user account control on or off. Click on this will bring up another window where if you uncheck the solitary checkbox you will have succeeded in turning User Account Control off. After doing so click ok and then press restart now when prompted. The next time the computer starts up User Account Control will no longer be enabled.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades