There could be multiple reasons why you would want to input a name in the Windows taskbar on your PC, like when dealing with a network of computers, to help identify workstations, or simply for a customized personal feel. With this tutorial, you'll see how easy it is to put your user name or computer name (or any other name) down in the taskbar, right besides the time in the bottom right.
Step 1: Click Start -> Control Panel -> Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options -> Regional and Language Options.
Step 2: Regional and Language Options dialogue box will be appeared on the screen. Then click the Customize button.
Step 3: Click Time tab.
Step 4: Type in your desired name in AM symbol and PM symbol drop down box. Then click the OK button to close this window.
Step 5: Click OK to close Regional and Language Options window and you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades