In this video, we learn how to do a clean install of Snow Leopard. First, restart your Mac and when it gives you the chime, hold down the option key. Now, put the disc into the computer and it will load the disk. Click the disk, then it will boot from the Snow Leopard disk. Once it does this, come up with a normal menu named Mac OS X. Choose your language, then run through the rest of the windows that pop up. Choose the options that work best for you and then re-boot your computer. When finished, Snow Leopard will be installed without any problems!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades