Microsoft has released its latest rendition of the Windows operating system, Windows 7. Windows 7 succeeds Windows Vista and comes with many improvements and useful updates. To install the update one a personal computer running Windows, a backup of the user's personal files and data onto a detachable hard drive is recommended to prevent data loss during the update process. The ISO image of the Windows 7 OS is burned onto a DVD. A partition is optionally created on the user's computer to allow multiple operating systems to be installed. The Windows 7 DVD is then inserted, which installs the OS. Files and applications are reinstalled and additional updates downloaded from Microsoft.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades