Face it, nothing in this world is perfect, especially computers. When it comes to these compact and sometime sportable devices, problems can occur almost frequently due to a number of reasons. In this tutorial, you'll be focusing on how to get out a certain issue on a Mac computer. If you ever find yourself confronted with the 'rainbow wheel of death' this tutorial could help you out. Just like ctrl+alt+delete, this method can be easier to use on a Mac and take little to no time at all. Find out how to do a force quit on any application on your Mac computer. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades