In this video, we learn how to perform a system restore on an HP Touchsmart PC. A system restore will return your computer to a previous point in time. This will not change anything you've currently downloaded or any files you have. First, go to the main desktop then click on "start", then "all programs" then "pc help and tools" then click on "recovery manager". A page will pop up and click on "advanced options". You will now be presented will several options, choose the one that says "restore your computer to an earlier point in time" after clicking next, you will see an option to create your own restore point in time, name it as you wish. Now, you can click on going back to your restore point and once you click on that, your computer will restart and you will soon be presented with your desktop as it was at a previous point in time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades