This video shows you how to easily download and install the Adobe Shockwave Player in Firefox. The first thing you have to do is open Firefox and surf to http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/ or Google the following keywords: "Adobe Shockwave Player download". Scroll down the page and hit the "Agree and Install Now" button. Click "Save File" in the popped up window. Once it finished, double click the file in the Downloads window and click Run in the next window. Simply click next, next, finish and restart your browser. That's it! Good Luck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades