This silent video shows you how to install HP printer drivers for Windows XP. Start off by turning on the power on the printer. Do not connect the USB cable to the computer yet, it'll ask you at a later time. Now go to HP's support webpage by typing "www.hp.com/support" on your web browser and then choose the region and language you want the support for. Now click on the "download drivers and software" option and type in your printer's model number. Select the correct printer from the list and then select windows XP as the operating system. Download the driver onto your hard drive, and then install the driver into your PC. Halfway through the installation, the program will ask you to plug the USB cable to the computer. Plug it in and wait for the program to finish the installation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades