This video teaches "How to Download and Install JAVA plug in for your web browser".
Open your web browser.
Type in "google.com" in the address bar and click on GO.
Type in "JAVA plug in download" in the Google search bar.
Click on "Google search".
The first entry that pops up is "java.com", click that link.
Download "JAVA plug-in".
Exit your browser and double click the "JAVA plug-in file" and click OK.
Now click "Run" and follow the instructions.
The installation will take 2 to 15 minutes depending upon the internet connection speed and your computer's speed.
When the installation is complete click "Finish" and you are done.
JAVA is now installed on your web browser.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades