In this how to video, you will learn how to dual boot Windows 7. To do this, first back up your hard drive. Download the Microsoft Windows 7 adviser to see if your system is able to handle the operating system. Next, download and burn the Windows 7 64 bit ISO. Shrink your existing partition to at least 16 GB. Next, insert the Windows 7 CD and reboot. You should make sure that you can boot from the optical drive. Once that is done, you can begin installation of the operating system. When it is finished, you should be able to select which partition to boot from.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades