In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to disable the User Account Control in Windows Vista. Begin by clicking on the Start menu and select Control Panel. Then click on User Accounts and Family Safety. Now select "Add or remove user accounts". Then click on "Go to the main User Accounts page" under Additional things you can do. Now click on "Change User Account Control settings" and deselect the box. Finish by clicking OK and restart your computer. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Windows Vista computer, and would like to learn how to disable the User Account Control because they are annoyed with the permission prompting windows.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades