In this tutorial, we learn how to edit the registry on a Windows machine. This is a major part of your computer that will change if you delete something that you shouldn't have deleted. Make sure you back up your computer before you do this, just in case you do something wrong with your computer. Now, go to the run command and type in "regedit". In the new window, you will see the registry editor. From here, find the location of the virus string by using a guide so you know what folder to go into. After this, delete the virus from your computer, then restart to have a computer running better than before!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades