In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to eject and recover a stuck CD or DVD on a Mac computer. There are several ways to eject a disc. The first method is to click on File and select Eject. The second method is to press the Command and E buttons on the keyboard. The third method is to click on the disc and drag it to the eject icon in the dock. The fourth method is to access Disc Utility in the Utility folder. Then click on the disc drive and click on the eject button. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Mac computer, and would like to learn how to eject and recover discs that are stuck.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades