In this tutorial, we learn how to eject a CD from a Mac computer through a terminal. Now, go to the finder and click on the applications folder. Scroll down to the bottom and open up utilities, then the terminal. Once you are inside this new screen, type in "drutil tray eject". Now, when you press return the icons will disappear and your disc will pop out of your computer. This will work most of the time and help your computer eject the CD without you having to restart your computer and losing everything you are working on. Use this whenever your CD gets stuck and you will be good to go!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades