Windows' new Aero interface is a nice, clean style to use on your desktop. Aero is included with most editions of Windows Vista and Windows 7 and is also available on Windows Server 2008. Aero is a cleaner, more powerful, more efficient and more aesthetically pleasing user interface than the old theme and includes fun things like live icons, animations, and a funky new design.
Activating Windows Aero is easy and only requires a few steps. You can accomplish this in less than two minutes. Check out this tutorial for a step by step on how to activate Aero on your Windows system. This video will show you how to enable Aero on Windows 7 if it does not automatically run when you buy the program. Follow along and you will have a smoother, friendlier interface in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades