This Windows 8 tutorial will show you how to enable or disable applications from starting up when you boot up your computer. It is sometimes important to disable applications to ensure a smooth start, especially if you computer doesn't have very powerful hardware.
Also, you will learn how to enable Windows 8 applications to start up, which is important if you use certain applications a lot and also if you need to enable programs that protect your computer on boot up.
- Follow the windows 8 video tutorial its a quick and easy tutorial.
- Give me kudos if this was helpful.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades