Remote desktop is a very powerful feature using which you can access any desktop from another desktop over an internet. In this video the instructor shows how to enable remote desktop in Microsoft Windows XP. Remote desktop is a system that will allow other users from the internet or your local network to connect and control your computer. As this can be a security hazard be careful while sharing the details of your remote desktop connection. To enable this click on start button, right click on My Computer and select the properties. Now go to the Remote tab and there you can check the option to allow users to connect remotely to this computer. This video shows how to enable remote desktop on your Windows XP computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades