Encryption is the process of converting you data in to other obscure form so that no one can read it. Encryption can also be done using batch files. Batch files are scripting programs in windows which can be used to program small automatic operations. To do this open a notepad to write the batch program. First turn of the echo by inserting the command '@echo off'. Now write the rest of the program as shown in the video. Now save the image as a bat file. Now you can encrypt this batch file. To do this set different variables with values such that the concatenation of all the variables gives you the original commands. In this way encrypt the whole commands in the batch program. This video shows how to encrypt a batch file in windows.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades