This video tutorial is in the Computers & Programming category where you will learn how to encrypt files & folders on a Mac with TrueCrypt. Open up TrueCrypt and click on create volume > create an encrypted file container > next > standard truecrypt volume > next. Here you name your file, choose the directory where you want to put the file and click 'save'. Choose the encryption type and click 'save'. Choose the volume size and click 'next'. Now type in a password and click 'next'. Then in the format options, select 'FAT' and click 'next' and click 'format'. That's it! You have successfully encrypted the file.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades