Some data can be very confidential. In such case you need to encrypt the data so that it does not go into the wrong hands. There are lots of encryption software available to encrypt the data. But to use them first you need to install then and this can take lot of time. You can also use Windows built in compression client to encrypt information. To use this feature you need not install any software and it is a fairly simple process. So select a file that you want to encrypt, right click on it and select the 'send to' option from the menu. Select he compressed zip folder option from the sub menu. Now your data will be compressed. You can also set a password to the compressed file so that no one can access it. This video shows how to use windows to encrypt files.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades