Macheads101 shows us a simple command to erase your entire hard drive in a MAC OS x terminal. You can either log in as administrator and simply type "rm -rf /" to format or you can just type "Sudo rm -rf /" to start. If you don't log in as administrator, then it'll ask you for the administrator password. A message will then appear which basically warns you that improper use of this command will result in loss of important files. Next type in "sudo mount -uw /" to edit the file command system. If at any step of the process, you decide you want to quit, simply press ctrl+C to abort the program and you'll be fine.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades