Top-Windows-Tutorials is a great site dedicated to Windows tutorials for almost all things Windows. Whether you are a computer novice or an expert in Windows operating systems, you'll find useful information in these guides catering to your level of expertise. These user friendly and easy to follow free Windows tutorials will show you all that you can do with your Windows PC.
Windows 7 is soon to be upon us! The latest version of Windows promises to be faster, easier to use and more fun than any version of Windows before. This video will show you how to explore your "computer" in Windows 7.
Look at the "Computer". This is the top level view of all the drives and storage devices attached to your PC. From Computer you can open and navigate to any file or folder on your PC or on network drives or removable drives.
As stated in the video, your computer is likely to have different devices to the one shown in the video. It's impossible to cover all different configurations, but the concepts will be the same no matter what devices you have attached.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades