Hak5 isn't your ordinary tech show. It's hacking in the old-school sense, covering everything from network security, open source and forensics, to DIY modding and the homebrew scene. Damn the warranties, it's time to Trust your Technolust. In this episode, see how to extract Windows executables from packet captures.
Eighty of Dual Core comes down to the HakHouse to share with us a technique for extracting Windows executables from packet captures. Darren's featuring some of the Gmail badge submissions and a walkthrough of the Easter Egg hunt. Plus be sure to stick around as Eighty treats us to a live performance off his upcoming album.
While Matt's away on business Eighty of Dual Core fills in with an awesome segment on extracting Windows executables from packet captures using tcpxtract.
Darren's features some of the Gmail Badges from our recent Code Challenge.
Plus we've got a walk-through on winning the Easter Egg Hunt. Only *four* of over 300 submissions completed the puzzle. We've learned a bunch of lessons from this first hunt and will be sure to put together an even more in-depth hunt next time
Search Hak5 on WonderHowTo for more tech episodes from this Revision3 show.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades