In this video the ClearTechInfo tutor shows how to learn about your computer hardware, software, and network information using a free program called 'System Information for Windows' (S.I.W.). By using this software, you will be able to answer all sorts of questions about your computer like which processor you are using, the amount of RAM, the OS version, the service pack, and all the other numerous specifications of your computer. He shows how to download the standalone version of the S.I.W. software, which can be run directly without installing. You will be able to look up the various specifications of your computer in it. If you want to find out any of the specifications of your computer, follow this video and you will be able to find it easily.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades