This video shows us the method to find and install Windows PC drivers. Install the software from www.DirectDriverChecker.com. Click on 'Start Scan' to list the drivers you have and which ones need an update. Choose 'All Drivers' to see all drivers and 'Outdated Drivers' to see the outdated ones. Check the drivers and click 'Next' to update them. Use the 'Back Up' option to back up the drivers in case of a malfunction in the computer. Use the 'Restore' feature to restore the saved drivers which could be 'Currently Used Devices' or the 'Windows Original Devices'. Check on the appropriate option to restore. Use the 'Uninstall' feature to uninstall any new hardware which is conflicting with the hardware already installed in the computer. Choose 'Options' and 'Scheduling' to schedule a scan to find out outdated drivers and update them. This finishes the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades